Helpdesk & Remote Support
Our education helpdesk staff are able to respond to most faults logged by your school within minutes by using our specialist remote support software.
This runs quietly in the background on each computer in your school. The software does not require any assistance from a member of your staff, it’s all taken care of by our technical team over the internet.
Our chat function within our helpdesk software makes for easy interaction between our technical staff and the user.
We use third line technicians to ensure the majority of your IT issues can be resolved quickly.
This service provides you with a dedicated ICT technician on a regular scheduled basis, working in your school to carry out the routine tasks of managing your ICT network system.
Your managed service engineer is also kept up to date with the latest technological advances, so will also help give any advice to ensure you’re getting the best value IT solution to fit your schools needs.
Tasks typically include:
• Routine housekeeping of the system
• Checking the integrity of backups
• Checking the events log to look for early indications of problems
• Management of the network, security, adding users, updating of virus protection software, loading application software, fixing printing problems, and attending to the day to day issues encountered by the school and its users
• In addition to the regular task we are able to offer setup and support for specialist school software.
Break Fix On-site Call Out
Our Break Fix IT support service contract provides on-demand telephone, over the wire and on-site engineer call-out support for all IT equipment installed on the network.
This enables you to call for assistance when any part of the IT system stops working.
With a large range of loan equipment you can rest assured that our on-site technical team will be able to keep your system running at full strength, no matter what part fails with switches, pc’s, laptops, projectors and more.